“We cannot hold a torch to light another’s path without brightening our own”
– Ben Sweetland -
The goal of Rutgers Entrepreneurs Mentoring Program (REMP) is to provide individualized help and guidance to Rutgers students, faculty, staff, alumni and New Jersey entrepreneurs who are in the process of starting or growing entrepreneurial ventures.
Over the course of the program, mentors help mentees:
- Develop a better understanding of their business and industry;
- Locate business contacts;
- Learn about potential funding sources;
- Make better decisions about the critical issues facing their companies
Our Mentee-Mentor Program follows a well-defined process. It can best be understood by reviewing the following Flowchart
About Our Mentors:
- Mentors are seasoned entrepreneurs and business executives from a variety of industries and business occupations.
- Mentors are volunteers who work individually or in groups and can choose mentee projects.
- All mentors agree to behave in an ethical manner, consistent with the university’s mission and goals.